These Terms and Conditions are made between THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park) and you. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, recreational activity will mean any sporting or leisure activity of any kind. Participation in recreational activities at Revolution Trampoline Sports Park carries with it considerable risk that can lead to serious personal injury or death. By purchasing a ticket to our venue or by using any of the facilities at our park you agree to be bound by our full Terms and Conditions. If you purchase a ticket on behalf of somebody else, than you are considered to be that persons authorised agent and that person will be bound by the conditions of entry. Please read this agreement carefully.
HAZARDS OF PARTICIPATION
It is important to note that recreational facilities within our centres carry with them a significant risk for serious injuries or death. All participation is voluntary and customers may cease continuance in the activities at any time. By purchasing or participating in any activities within our centre you are agreeing to be bound by the Company’s full Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
The activities of tumbling, trampolining, gymnastics, parkour, wall running, acrobatics and any other free movement activities carry significant inherent risks. Even experienced individuals participating in a fully padded and safe environment can still sustain serious injuries including broken bones, spinal injuries, neck breaks, back injuries leading to paralysis and more up to and including death.
1. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You understand the inherent risks associated with the recreational activities provided by THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park) and understand that as a consequence of these risks, serious personal injury or death can come as a result to you or a participant under your care.
- You agree to release, discharge and forever hold harmless THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park), it’s employees, agents, directors and representatives from all liability, obligation and responsibility of any nature whatsoever for death, any losses, damages or injuries of any nature as a result of participating in the recreational activity provided by THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park).
- You agree to adhere to all park rules and conditions. The park supervisors reserve the right at their discretion to reject or cancel entry at any time, including but not limited to reasons of safety, insurance, or if in the opinion of the supervisors, the above mentioned participant are unfit to participate in the park activities for any reason.
- Photos, movies or videos may be recorded by THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park) of you for security and promotional purposes. You consent to these images and videos being taken and used at the discretion of THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park).
- You understand that attendance in the park activities is voluntary and exclusively at your own risk and at all times you have the option to withdraw from the activities.
- You agree to authorise THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park) to take all steps it considers reasonable in order to protect your welfare and the welfare of those in your control in the event of an injury, including the administration of medical treatment or medical transportation and agree to reimburse THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park) for any costs they incurred as a result. Alternatively any costs you incur due to medical treatment or medical transportation (ambulance transport) are your costs to pay and not the responsibility of THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park).
- Children less than 13 years old must have a responsible adult or guardian remain in the park with them at all times. When you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and for participants under 120cm you will be required to directly supervise them at all times. For parents that wish to participate with a child under 120cm they can do so at the reduced fee of $7.50. For parents that don’t pay this fee they will not be permitted to join their child on any of the activities.
- For safety reasons, participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety, pregnant women, customers wearing casts or persons exceeding 130kg will not be permitted to use the parks recreation facilities. Any participants with a serious past or current medical condition may be refused involvement in certain activities by staff for their own safety, a medical clearance by a doctor would be required to ensure there are no serious risks to themselves by participating in any recreational activity within the park. If you have a health condition which may affect your personal risk in participating in our activities it is your responsibility to advise our staff at reception prior to purchasing a ticket.
- You will be refused entry of the park or removed from the premises if you are under the influence of any drug or alcohol, displaying any violent or inappropriate behaviour and seem as though you may be of harm to yourself, staff or other consumers of the park.
- You are responsible for any property you bring within the park premises. THE PLATFORM NEWCASTLE PTY LTD (ABN: 69 602 435 129) trading as Revolution Trampoline Sports Park (referred to as Revolution Sports Park) is not held accountable for any loss or damage for items left unattended, lost or stolen.
- Late arrival at the Revolution Sports Park premises may result in forfeiture of the Product. In such an event, Revolution Sports Park will not provide any refund.
- Grip Socks are compulsory for use on all of our equipment. Grip Socks from other facilities are accepted otherwise they can be purchased from us for $3.50 at reception.
- Participants under 120cm must be accompanied by an adult in all areas of the park. For children under 18 months a parent must purchase a superivsing parents pass at the discounted rate of $7.50 (which gives them access to all of the equipment their child is on) and remain by their side at all times. For an experience more tailored towards toddlers please check out our Kids Playgroup class.
- On weekends and during school holidays, sessions run on the hour. We recommend booking online to secure your slot and arriving 20 minutes prior to the hour. If you dont arrive before the session starts you will lose some time or be asked to join in the next session (subject to availability).
- Children under the age of 13 must have an adult present in the park at all times.
- Monday to Friday, Classes are run in various areas of the park. Access to the Airtrack, Performance arena and Bubble Soccer may be limited at certain times. We recommend calling prior to attending at these times to confirm availability.
- External foods are not permitted inside our facility outside of BYO parties. If you have any dietary or health requirements please contact our park staff ahead of time. If you would like to bring in your own food their will be a fee of $5.00pp
- To participate you must first agree to the Terms and Conditions. This also requires you to provide contact information when booking in and by refusal to provide these details you will not be permitted to participate in activities inside our facility.
- You will be personally liable for any damage caused to our property as a result of actions made by you or someone in your care.
- Behaviour such as explicit language will not be tolerated as we are a family friendly environment. You will be asked to leave the facility if your behaviour is considered to be hostile towards staff or other customers.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years and cannot be used at our café.
- For any complaints or feedback we kindly ask that you contact us on the day to attempt to resolve any issues as it is our aim to create a positive experience for every customer that walks through the door. If we do not resolve it on the day please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will ensure that it is escalated to the relevant parties to ensure we communicate with you and attempt to resolve any issues.
- There is a table fee for bringing external foods into the park for a group. Table bookings should be made prior to coming into the park, it is $5 per participant. Exceptions are water, snacks for toddlers and babies, food for participants with allergies or medical conditions.
- Bubble Soccer has a minimum requirement of 4 people to play outside of multipass access.
- Loyalty passes must be redeemed in store by presenting the loyalty card to us and are not for use in the café, grip socks or any other product other than what was purchased. A maximum of 2 passes can be redeemed in 1 visit.
3. REFUND POLICY
- Care should be taken in ensuring the product is correct for you prior to purchase or making a deposit as no refunds will be given for any of the following: customer dissatisfaction, misunderstanding, cancellation or any other reason(s). In the event a booking has been made and you are unable to attend, we will offer the same value in a store credit to use at another time.
- Parties and events all require deposits of 50% to secure and confirm the booking (100% for online). Bookings made without a deposit are considered pending orders that will be deleted or overwritten if other customers wish to reserve the same time slot and pay a deposit. In the event a deposit has been paid and you wish to cancel the booking well in advance of the date booked we may offer a partial or full refund depending on how much notice you give. With 24-72 hours’notice you will receive 50% of your deposit back, between 4-13 days’notice you will receive 75% of your deposit back, between 14-27 days’notice you will receive 90% of your deposit and with 28 days’notice or greater you will receive the entire amount. Alternatively and up to the discretion of the business you may exchange the full value of the booking for a store credit to be used at another time (change the date of the party/event at no penalty).
- Please confirm that the date and time you would like are available and secure your booking before sending out invitations
- Full payment is required upon arrival before wrist bands can be handed out.
- Bookings require a 50% deposit. Any without a deposit may be booked over or deleted from our system.
- BYO bookings allow you to bring any food and drink into the park excluding drugs and alcohol.
- Jugs of water, lighter and knife for the cake are available from the cafe on the day all other decorations and utilities are to be provided by you.
- Any special dietary requirements need to be advised to staff as early as possible prior to the booking date.
- Food catered parties require a payment for a minimum of 10 participants.
- Tables outside of the party rooms are not included with the party booking, they are accessible to any customers.
- Water, Popcorn and lollies will be set out on the tables at the beginning of the party. All other food and drink are brought out at the end of the activities. Once all the activities are finished you have 40 minutes left in the party room after which café staff will start to clean up for the next booking.
- All food, drink, crockery, cutlery, lighter and knife are provided, party rooms are already pre-decorated. Cake and party bags are not provided by default but a cake is available for add on.
- Any other foods you would like to bring along for participants or parents are welcome.
- Leftover food may be taken home, takeaway boxes are available.
- At the completion of the 1 or 2 hours of activities, participants will not be allowed back on the equipment as the activity time has expired. The party time remaining is for consuming food.
- BYO Food is only to be consumed by participants at the conclusion of activities.
- Party hosts must be booked in 3 weeks prior to the party date, any time after this booking a host is subject to availability. (please ask staff about availability)
- Party hosts assist you from the start and finish of your booking time, we only recommended having a host for ages under 8.
- Participants of Kids playgroup are limited to the bubble soccer arena and the activities associated in that area. For additional access to the trampolines (excluding the performance arena) they can receive a pass at the discounted price of $5.00.
- Kindy Gym and Kids Playgroup are separate and to participate in either you will require to purchase a ticket for each class.
- For use of the equipment before or after any class you must purchase a ticket for the area separate to the class price but will receive it at the discounted rate of $5.00 for unlimited access.
- This website may at times display links to external websites controlled by third parties, by entering other websites any content you decide to view or purchase is done at your own risk.
- Revolution Sports Park endeavour to protect financial information throughout an online transmission by providing a secure server, but cannot guarantee any event of financial loss or damage to consumers. Credit card details/personal information is to be transmitted at your own risk, in the unlikely event you believe any unauthorised use of your accounts has ensued notify the Park and communicate with your bank accordingly.
- The cost of tickets will be the prices displayed on the website and required to be paid in full prior to any involvement in park activities. All prices are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST. Confirmation of purchase will be sent to the email address provided, if this is not received within 10 minutes it is likely the e-mail was entered incorrectly, please contact us immediately to resolve the issue.
- All tickets purchased for entry to Revolution Park may not be resold and only valid for the session displayed on the ticket or confirmation of purchase.
- You must not use the website (www.revolutionpark.com.au) for any intention that is unlawful or conflicts with these Terms and Conditions.